Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

As in attached pic - any post with a quote in it is neing pushed under the avatar - similar to the Signature bug

 

eg-quote-layout..PNG

Edited by ZeroHour
  • Thanks 1
Posted
I get it on on machine with IE 7 but not on another with Chrome or IE 8.

 

I'm using Windows 7 with IE8...

 

@ZH will try and clear the cache if this quote does the same thing...

Posted

Hmm.. well thats odd - not cleared my cache but its working fine now!

 

I hate errors that clear themselves and make you look like an 1d10t :doh:

Posted
Hmm.. well thats odd - not cleared my cache but its working fine now!

 

I hate errors that clear themselves and make you look like an 1d10t :doh:

 

Mine is still the same. I have cleared the cache.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...