Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's created 4 of them due to my cack handedness, and I can't delete them from iTunes (no delete option when right clicking) or from the device itself. Help?

 

*Perhaps we need an MP3\mobile entertainment device forum......

Posted (edited)

My technical support team (aged 16 and 14) tell me that you can only do it through iTunes when your iPod is connected to it.

 

Plug in the iPod and the on-the-go lists show under the iPod and you should be able to click on it and press delete on the keyboard... "it's easy that's how I did it" (older one)

 

I can't guarantee she's right! :D

Edited by elsiegee40
Posted (edited)
My technical support team (aged 16 and 14) tell me that you can only do it through iTunes when your iPod is connected to it.

 

Plug in the iPod and the on-the-go lists show under the iPod and you should be able to click on it and press delete on the keyboard... "it's easy that's how I did it" (older one)

 

I can't guarantee she's right! :D

 

My iPod is connected, although I've just noticed that the recent update to iTunes has installed the x32 version! Currently downloading the x64 and see if that makes a difference.

Edited by Dos_Box
Posted
You have to connect your ipod to itunes then on the left you should be able to browse playlists on the device and delete them from there. I had loads on mine and couldnt think how to delete them until i was just generally browseing through the ipod settings.
Posted

Im sure you've tried this, but hit delete/backspace when the playlist is selected?

 

You can def delete them from the iPod too...think theres a clear playlist option there somewhere

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...