Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

My son is very keen on his sets of Lego. As well as making models from the kits he also likes to organise the bricks into various bags/boxes. He changes his mind frequently as to how he would like them organised: By colour, by size of brick, by type of brick,...the options are endless.

 

I had wondered if there was a solution which would automate this for him. This morning I came across this:

 

Link: Blox4Blox Video Presentation

 

I think he'd love it. Trouble is I think he has far more Lego than will fit into the boxes. But it does address the sorting fixation he has. Now if I can find a supplier...[i know I can order throught the website but I would rather find more local supplier]

 

Source: New Lego Toy Storage Box To Keep Legos Tidy - Award Winning All-in-One Lego Sorter and Organizer by BOX4BLOX

Edited by 6Foot2
Add detail to the post.
Posted

damn, I was the same as a kid - I had several plastic tool boxes each with different coloured parts, and small compartment trays for the little components - Lego Technic rocks :D

I was tempted to buy an absolute shedload last week when I was sent this video:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...