FN-GM Posted April 6, 2010 Posted April 6, 2010 (edited) Hi, Just noticed this. Nothing big just looks a little odd. I am not sure if it does it with everyone. Z Edited April 8, 2010 by ZeroHour 1
ZeroHour Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 I think that was done by design but I am not sure, I think it will look better left aligned so I will try and sort it. Cheers
FN-GM Posted April 7, 2010 Author Posted April 7, 2010 Also with the rep power... Its currently displayed like this Rep Power: 116 I think it would look better like this: Rep Power: 116 Z 1
ZeroHour Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 Yeh its weird it has dropped down, I think its related to the thanked posts addon but I will get it aligned. Cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now