Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Google Sites


Recommended Posts

Guest monkeyx
Posted

I have recently been working a local charity called Heel and Toe and using google sites to create a web site for them see:-

 

Home (heelandtoe)

 

Must admit that I have been impressed by what google apps/sites offers. I am going to make a site for my wife's primary school next.

 

Not a bad resource for free!

 

Would be grateful for feedback/help/info using google sites.

 

Thanks,

 

Tim

Posted

Not bad. Presentation tailored to the target audience.

 

I must confess that I want to persuade senior staff to think about going down this route.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...