Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Transcendence:

 

At the edge of Human Space, a Viking-class gunship approaches. Mistaking you for a harmless craft, the Viking attacks, but its thin hull is no match for the blast of your slam cannon.

 

Looting the Viking's wreck, you consider your path. The next system is filled with Slavers and your armor needs repair. Push on towards the Core or backtrack to a safe port?

 

Domina awaits you at the Galactic Core and with her hangs the fate of the Galaxy. Will her powers be enough to overcome the ancient malevolence known as Oracus? And what role will you play?

 

Leaving the floating wreck behind, you thrust towards the stargate at the edge of the system. Your journey continues.

 

The graphics are, I would say, passable [see below]

 

http://neurohack.com/transcendence/screenshots/images/System_Map_Screenshot.jpg

 

http://neurohack.com/transcendence/screenshots/images/St_Katharines_Screenshot.jpg

 

I was not able to test the gameplay or sound properly [i am currently at work] I will be downloading this again at home and I may install it for my son later.

 

Download and extract: Runs from the folder/location created after extraction.

 

Link: Transcendence

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...