glennda Posted March 18, 2010 Posted March 18, 2010 (edited) Does anybody have any nice PHPMotion themes they would like to share? i have got a couple off the internet but they are harder to edit then the orginal and im not good with CSS! Toby Edited March 18, 2010 by glennda
sdcards Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 To which level you have the expertise with the CSS, I have just started learning CSS and I hope will finish CSS till monday.
glennda Posted March 19, 2010 Author Posted March 19, 2010 To which level you have the expertise with the CSS, I have just started learning CSS and I hope will finish CSS till monday. I have very limited knowledge as i have never really used it before!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now