contink Posted March 18, 2010 Posted March 18, 2010 I'm looking for recommendations on this as much as anything else but we're having major issue with the wireless network and essentially I'm looking for a specialist firm or technician (with references!) to check the current setup and make recommendations for changes in terms of AP location, channels, as well as the overall setup of the WLAN controller to improve coverage and general reliabiliy. The school is a primary based in North Yorkshire so obviously someone local... Failing that, anyone who could look at the current setup remotely and guide me through the whole setup would be a good failback option. PM's please... Thanks...
Haptic Posted March 18, 2010 Posted March 18, 2010 (edited) I'm looking for recommendations on this as much as anything else but we're having major issue with the wireless network and essentially I'm looking for a specialist firm or technician (with references!) to check the current setup and make recommendations for changes in terms of AP location, channels, as well as the overall setup of the WLAN controller to improve coverage and general reliabiliy. The school is a primary based in North Yorkshire so obviously someone local... Failing that, anyone who could look at the current setup remotely and guide me through the whole setup would be a good failback option. PM's please... Thanks... this is something that we and our specialist sister company T James Telecoms can help with , if you would like to email me your requirements over I can get one of our team to help, we do cover the whole of the united kingdom [email protected] Edited June 14, 2012 by Dos_Box
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now