Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking for replacement power supplies for these computers they are slimline desktop ones.

 

I have an outstanding order with SCL for some but they are having difficulty getting hold of them.

 

One option I've just thought about would be something like this:

 

LinITX.com - 12V 150W PicoPSU-150-XT

 

Used with one of these:

 

LinITX.com - FSP 12V 150W AC Adapter - 2.5mm x 5.5mm Jack

 

Would be a bit expensive but better than having machine out of action.

 

Any suggestions from suppliers or anyone else for alternative solutions?

 

Thanks.

 

Ben

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...