Will_Townsend Posted March 16, 2010 Posted March 16, 2010 This is obviously not for everyone but I know there are some experienced project managers in our midst, an ideal chance to get a long contract in BSF implementation and managed service delivery.... I can't go into details as to who it is but I welcome cv's to [email protected] Paid on a daily basis and depending on experience around £300-340 per day Implementation Project Manager –initial 6th month contract Implementation Project Manager required for an IT company involved in the BSF programme. Responsible for a small number of high profile projects you will be working with Education Stakeholders to capture requirements, manage implementation activities including deploying hardware and software including VLE and MIS, managing technical staff, co-ordinating with school clients, procurement, liaising with other third party suppliers to the schools, quality management and reporting. You will have a hands on PM background, flexibility as the projects demand, Prince 2 certification, an in-depth knowledge of either Education or the wider PFI market, excellent understanding of ICT again ideally within the education sector. CV to apply Education Support Professionals
mijenk Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 Wow, BSF in here.. your brave.. So anyone thinking of a covert operation to fell the giant that is BSF?
GrumbleDook Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 Have just passed it round a few people and tweeted it to see if it sparks some interest. 1
Jamman960 Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 (edited) Wow, BSF in here.. your brave.. So anyone thinking of a covert operation to fell the giant that is BSF? I really hope we're above that... BSF or not its still a job and not a badly paid one at that(would have sent my CV already if I thought I had the experience), From what I've seen MSP's like Ramesys and RM tend to pay the going rate for experienced staff which is more than can be said for schools most of the time. I'd hope that MSP's would feel able to advertise jobs on here, after all we're surely the sort of people they'd want to employ? - tech's/network managers with experience in the school environment?? [sorry for taking this off topic... sometimes I think the anti-BSF attitudes on here are going slightly too far] Edited March 29, 2010 by Jamman960
Will_Townsend Posted March 29, 2010 Author Posted March 29, 2010 I really hope we're above that... BSF or not its still a job and not a badly paid one at that(would have sent my CV already if I thought I had the experience), From what I've seen MSP's like Ramesys and RM tend to pay the going rate for experienced staff which is more than can be said for schools most of the time. I'd hope that MSP's would feel able to advertise jobs on here, after all we're surely the sort of people they'd want to employ? - tech's/network managers with experience in the school environment?? [sorry for taking this off topic... sometimes I think the anti-BSF attitudes on here are going slightly too far] Or just let them advertise their roles via me as i'll always try to make them available for EduGeekers!! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now