Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all, I'm having a weird intermittent (hate those) problem on various PCs. Teachers have been trying to use gallery files with mp3 sound in the Notebook software (latest version, of course), and the sound just doesn't play. Attached mp3s files from another source don't play (but they do in VLC, and WMP). Flash gallery files with sound do play.

 

These PCs are all almost identical, and all have had problems with DVD codecs (ie. they didn't install for some reason), so I have a vague nagging feeling it's something to do with codecs ... any ideas? I've tried installing/uninstalling fddshow and the k-lite codec pack in various combinations to no effect.

 

I did contact Smartboard but just got a really unhelpful 'Features of Smartboard Notebook' leaflet ... uh, thanks? :rolleyes:

Posted
That's odd. I've always found SMART to be very helpful. If you don't get anywhere on here then I would get back on to them again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...