Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I would like the following if at all possible.

 

Motherboard (which can support 4GB Ram, PCI-E x16 or better)

CPU (Quad Core ideally, doesnt matter if AMD or Intel, aslong as it matches the board)

 

And if possible, due to my wife being made redundant last night, I would need to pay over a 2-3 month period. I know its not easy, but its the only option I have right now as mine died on me this morning (at 3am playing MW2, the CPU burned out completely, and it fried the mobo).

 

Carl

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...