SimpleSi Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 I was just checking a computer at one of my schools to see where it was getting its updates from (Sometimes I configure them to get them from central county servers and sometimes I run Sophos on my servers) and I found it was still getting them from my old win98 "server" that I'd virtualised years ago and forgot was still running I thought - it can't still be keeping up to date - but it is Its still downloading updates and distributing them to all the clients regards Simon
mjs_mjs Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 My guess is that that's win 98 SE, once going it was quite a stable OS. I preferred it to XP when XP came out. It was faster to keep with 98 than go XP.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now