Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone have Logicator for pic micros v3 installed and working?

 

I'm trying to get it installed on a CC3 network but keep failing.

 

The instructions are to just allocate the MSI provided but this fails to install when allocated.

 

I then created a package using the package build area and RM Application Wizard but that fails to install when allocated too.

 

errors in the application log are as follows:

 

Original MSI version : Product: Logicator for PIC micros -- Error 1309.Error reading from file: \\EDJ-SR-001\RMPackages\Applications\PIC-Logicator V3-v5\program files\Revolution Education\Logicator for PIC micros\html\PIC-Logicator Basics.htm. System error 3. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.

 

RM application wizard version : Product: PIC-Logicator V3 - V4 -- Error 1606. Could not access network location WindowsFolder\.

 

 

 

Ben

Posted
After reading my own post i realised what i'd done. I only copied the msi when i actually needed to copy all files from the CD. Once i added these it installed ok. I then just had to create another MSI to insert the licence.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...