RabbieBurns Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 How can I stop word from showing the formatting symbols etc? I thought it would be to disable the view-> markup but that hasnt got rid of it. Its the symbols that appear when you do a carriage return and things like that.. Probably very simple but Im not a Mac user and I dont even know the right terminology to search for! Cheerrs
SYNACK Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 (edited) Assuming its like 2007 on the PC then you want to click on the office orb and then click the "Word options" button at the bottom. Then pick display from the side menu and under the middle section you should be able to toggle each type of formatting character. Edit: Yeap, looks right http://www.macusersforum.com/other-mac-computers/any-idea-how-see-the-formatting-marks-word-2008-for-t1708.html Edited January 25, 2010 by SYNACK 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now