FN-GM Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 (edited) Hi, I am trying to finsih off our school. I am not very good with this kind of thing..... We have the WP-Polls plug installed on our site. It is on the home page. Our url is URL REMOVED AT REQUEST The poll didn’t work previously, the option buttons displayed but when you press vote nothing happened. I decided to upgrade to the latest version of WP-Polls to try and get this running. now it just displays a graph with the results. It will not let you vote at all. I might of missed something obvious, so if please can someone help me. Thanks allot Site information: Wordpress 2.9.1 Custom Theme URL REMOVED AT REQUEST EDIT: Got it working needed to put <?php wp_footer(); ?> in the footer is there a way to make it show the poll options instead of the results by default? thanks Edited April 14, 2010 by russdev
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now