dagza Posted October 13, 2006 Posted October 13, 2006 The class server newsgroup seems dead so I figured this would be the best place to start :-) Just got on to the thing tonight and I can work out how to set up an assignment and assign it to a class but can't work out how to add a document to it from the curriculum library Also in the curriculum library - how do I create different types of resources (like multi choice quizzes) as all i can seem to create is blank word documents. Early days so thanks in advance for your patience 8) Darren
tosca925 Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 I have attatched the Class Server TEachers guide in PDF format. Its quite good when fisrt starting out with CLass Server, all our staff were issued wiht a copy of this and a lot of tme are using Calss Server now. Well ithouhgt i had but it turns out the file size is too big. Drop me a mail and i'll email to you.
dagza Posted October 31, 2006 Author Posted October 31, 2006 Thanks again for the emails :-) Rather than starting a new thread I wonder if anyone can help with another noob question: Students can access their assignments and the like fine but cannot access the class web sites (if that is the correct term). When they click on the site they get a login dialogue box pop up (but they are already logged in) and no matter what they type it doesn't let them in. In the site settings they were classed as students so I added reader permissions but that didn't fix it like I hoped. Thoughts?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now