Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just saw this advert on the BETT home page:

 

Home - CASIO Projectors

 

20,000 hours light source life. I make that nigh on 12 years of use. There's got to be a catch, some other replacable consumable part that they'll charge you £300 a year for in lue of the lamp. If not the cheapest I found on the net was $800 (£600?). That's a bargin compared to other projectors.

 

Any how, I think I'll be checking out Casio's stand for more info on Friday!

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...