Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
My boss asked me if I wanted to go to Handheld learning 2006.. Before I knew what it was I agreed as it was two days out of school..anyway any body else going to be there.. Anybody got so taxing questions I should be asking about mobile devices... personally I think it's hard enough to keep things you can lock to the desk running bits of kit you can walk around with just give me nightmares... 8)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...