leco Posted December 18, 2009 Posted December 18, 2009 I have this WiFi controller - the information states: Several other NETGEAR access point products can also be repurposed to work with the WFS709TP. Refer to the NETGEAR support site for a list of which NETGEAR APs can be repurposed, and for instructions on how to do so. But can I find said list - not on your nelly. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be most grateful. All I want to know is can I "repurpose" a WAG302 v2 to work with the controller? If so how do I do it? It's not a lot to ask of Netgear, is it?
NetgearP Posted December 19, 2009 Posted December 19, 2009 Hello, I work for Netgear on our business wireless products. I saw your post and wanted to provide the quick answer to your question. The WFS709TP supports natively the WGL102 and WAGL102. You can convert a WG102 into a WGL102 and you can convert a WAG102 into a WAGL102. Unfortunately, the WG302 cannot be controlled by the WFS709TP. Regards, NetgearP 3
leco Posted December 19, 2009 Author Posted December 19, 2009 (edited) Thanks for the information I'm glad someone knew the answer:) I had already converted two WAG102s with firmware upgrades, which got me on to thinking about the 302s. Not to worry at least the controller recognises the 302s. Edited December 19, 2009 by leco
Haptic Posted December 19, 2009 Posted December 19, 2009 its great to see a vendor pop onto the forums and offer some support +rep for that;)
leco Posted December 19, 2009 Author Posted December 19, 2009 its great to see a vendor pop onto the forums and offer some support +rep for that;) Yes, especially since they appear to have joined in order to do so.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now