Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Buying a new Poweredge 2800 motherboard


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have just had our backup server die today (its beeping 1-3-2 showing the ram is a problem - have replaced ram etc and nothing is helping) :doh:

 

I believe its likely to be the motherboard.

 

Can anyone recommend where I can purchase a Dell Poweredge 2800 motherboard (Part No: X7322) from?

 

New preferably, or reconditioned at worse case (I'd rather not go the ebay route)

 

Its also 18 months out of warranty! :(

Posted
I have just had our backup server die today (its beeping 1-3-2 showing the ram is a problem - have replaced ram etc and nothing is helping) :doh:

 

I believe its likely to be the motherboard.

 

Can anyone recommend where I can purchase a Dell Poweredge 2800 motherboard (Part No: X7322) from?

 

New preferably, or reconditioned at worse case (I'd rather not go the ebay route)

 

Hiya Siuko,

 

We should be able to locate that part for you , if you would like to pm me your details I will work on a quote for you straight away,:cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...