laserblazer Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 I've been asked what printer I would recommend for home use. No idea about budget but she does appreciate that to spend more initially can save in the long run. I wondered about an all-in-one and wondered if anyone has any recommendations.
mac_shinobi Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 (edited) A-List Award Winners | PC Pro http://www.pcpro.co.uk/reviews/printers/351181/canon-pixma-mp640 I have the MP 630 and is been rock solid for me and quality is brilliant for the printer and ink lasts quite a while - have printed off tons of photos on photo quality paper and lasted about a month or so and ink carts are about £8 per ink cart I think. - could be wrong They have the 640 version out now which am sure would be suitable and the scanning is pretty darned good. Edited December 17, 2009 by mac_shinobi 1
Haptic Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 I've been asked what printer I would recommend for home use. No idea about budget but she does appreciate that to spend more initially can save in the long run. I wondered about an all-in-one and wondered if anyone has any recommendations. I went for a epson DX7400 which has great quality and was cheap as chips, the ink cost is low also and you can get compats so she can save more pennies, just to show I'm not always after a sale lol heres a link to amazon where i know there the cheapest, [ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000U4SS2I/3000222g-21]Epson Stylus DX7400 All-in-one printer with individual: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo[/ame] 1
mac_shinobi Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 I went for a epson DX7400 which has great quality and was cheap as chips, the ink cost is low also and you can get compats so she can save more pennies, just to show I'm not always after a sale lol heres a link to amazon where i know there the cheapest, Epson Stylus DX7400 All-in-one printer with individual: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo does that do scanning etc ? 1
Haptic Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 does that do scanning etc ? its a MFP bud so yep sure does 2
mac_shinobi Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 its a MFP bud so yep sure does Was just asking as that link didnt work for me 5 mins ago as just kept getting an error page but it seems to be fine now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now