Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Integral AES Encrypted memory stick problem


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have just started the final testing of a Integral AG47 memory stick with the plan of getting 100 laser etched for issue to our staff, and found that they work perfectly for staff (if I enable auto run) but NOT for administrators!

 

I can only assume its something in our computer OU settings, but can`t find anything that fits the problem. Our Computer settings are fairly minimal.

 

Anyone else had problems, or any suggestions where to look?

 

Thanks

 

RobK

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...