contink Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 Got an old style serial connector for a smartboard machine and would rather just remove the ruddy thing from the equation so can I please get some quotes for a 3 meter long USB-001-00 or standard length and I'll grab a USB extension... Looking at one unit as vital but if getting three in one go would help on pricing I can probably persuade the headteacher it's worth doing. Cheers Martin
Haptic Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 What you need fella is a USB-FRU cable £45.00+vat Free Delivery
laserblazer Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 I was going to say Simon's your man. He's just supplied us with one. 1
Haptic Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 Ok... all sorted... Thanks all thanks for the order fella;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now