Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone know of a decent graphics card thats supports HD, (1366 x 768 specifically)? looking at building my next PC with a 32" LG TV for a monitor, will be running some high demanding virtual machines for testing server configs ect. I want to use the VGA input to the TV if possible?
Posted
Just built my new rig. If your going down the AMD Proceesor route, I got one of these babies. Cheap but well built and has onboard ATI HD 4200 with VGA and DVI. Currently running my monitor at full 1080p! If not the I would recommend a Radeon HD 5770. Depends on how much you want to spend!
Posted
I'd side with that suggestion. I'll point out however that any card bought this side of 2005 will support that resolution - it's actually quite low res in day to day speak. Anything with a DVI connection basically. And you can use a dvi>vga convertor for your telly, assuming it has a VGA connection, these are normally supplied with the cards.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...