Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I cant see a problem with tesco offering it, they are offering a far superior deal with the unlimited tarriff which is what I am on now with orange, (mine costs me £35 which is including all the discounts) and there's is £30 and it includes picture messaging etc.

 

Iphone on top will cost a max of £80, which if you consider that in the grand scheme of things is pretty good!

 

Plus you get triple clubcard points with the contract, now considering I get near 3000 in 3months (shopping, petrol, credit card, home insurance), another 540 clubcard points a quarter will do nicely (me and the mrs!).

 

:)

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...