Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Copying reports to new folder in Facility CMIS


Recommended Posts

Posted
We have an assessment folder which is used to hold the reports which are repeated 5 times during the year. I have amended a number of reports in the current folder but now I want to copy them to the other folders so that they contain the amended reports. I realise that some coding will have to be changed to reflect the appropriate assessment session, but is there a way in which I can simply copy the reports to the other folders.
Posted
We have an assessment folder which is used to hold the reports which are repeated 5 times during the year. I have amended a number of reports in the current folder but now I want to copy them to the other folders so that they contain the amended reports. I realise that some coding will have to be changed to reflect the appropriate assessment session, but is there a way in which I can simply copy the reports to the other folders.

 

You could export the reports, create the new folders, and when you re-import select current folder rather than origanal folder name.

 

If these are Form reports with embedded lists you may need to watch which embedded reports are linked to though.

Posted
Your best bet is to export the source reports out using the advanced button. Move the the new folders and then import. This way any embedded reports will remain linked.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...