jamieallan Posted November 23, 2009 Posted November 23, 2009 Anyone got any of these they can still quote for, just to get this primary school i'm at up to scratch with every classroom having the same machine driving the whiteboards and used by the teacher? Unlikely I know as its all new RM kit now, but thought I'd ask. Let me know if you have, Many thanks, Jamie.
dgsmith Posted November 23, 2009 Posted November 23, 2009 I think you'll find the only company that can sell RM computers are... RM. Your only hope if you want them for consistancy is to get refurbs or another school selling their old ones. Just wondering why you want the same spec machine on the smartboards? Surely going for the best you can afford would be the better option?
jamieallan Posted November 24, 2009 Author Posted November 24, 2009 As I thought to be honest. Ho hum. Just wanted the whole school to be the same at least for a bit, ease of imaging and such. Thanks for your help. Jamie.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now