synaesthesia Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 If anyone knows of any bursar/administrative openings in or around Northampton at the schools you folks are at, please let me know; have someone that would like to move to something different and I said I'd keep an open eye Or conversely if you have a bursar you could do with getting shot of and would like a replacement, same applies
GrumbleDook Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 Have you pointed them to School Vacancies - Northamptonshire County Council ?
dalsoth Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 That site is horrible to view the jobs on. Always have to scroll down the page trying to pick out the job titles from the massive list. Made some comments on the survey that popped up but still bad
synaesthesia Posted November 20, 2009 Author Posted November 20, 2009 Yeah, I did suggest looking on the council site; however a personal touch is always nice, a recommendation rather than a faceless advert
mossj Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 That site is horrible to view the jobs on. Always have to scroll down the page trying to pick out the job titles from the massive list. Made some comments on the survey that popped up but still bad Bah I hate them surveys more than I hate bad page layout.... Always say the website would of been brilliant had you not asked me my oppion of it by putting a sh*tty pop up in my face.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now