Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Samsung Magic Keyboard & Laptop Function Keys


Recommended Posts

Posted

Not really sure if this is the right forum but I'm having issues with a couple of P500 & R500 laptops where the only function keys that work are the + & - volume ones. I have reinstalled Samsung's magic keyboard software but they still won't play. Have checked the BIOS for any switches and can't see anything.

I've googled Magic keyboard probs but can't find anything definitive. Has anyone got a fix so that the blue keys will work?

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...