siuko Posted November 9, 2009 Posted November 9, 2009 Could I please have quotes for: Kyocera FS-1350DN Mono Laser Printer - Quantity 1 Kyocera TK 130 - Toner cartridge - 1 x black - 7200 pages - Quantity 5 Thanks
Haptic Posted November 9, 2009 Posted November 9, 2009 Could I please have quotes for: Kyocera FS-1350DN Mono Laser Printer - Quantity 1 Kyocera TK 130 - Toner cartridge - 1 x black - 7200 pages - Quantity 5 Thanks Hiya Siuko, As a official sponsor of the Edugeek forums we would love the opportunity to quote for your Kyocera Toners, we have succesfully supplied many edugeek members with the IT requirements, so be sure to check out our amazing feedback in the recomended suppliers section, If you would like to pm me your details I will get a quote over to you straight away:cool:
Tcsltd Posted November 10, 2009 Posted November 10, 2009 Could I please have quotes for: Kyocera FS-1350DN Mono Laser Printer - Quantity 1 Kyocera TK 130 - Toner cartridge - 1 x black - 7200 pages - Quantity 5 Thanks Hi Siuko Have you got this sorted now or would you like me to quote?? Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now