Sooz Posted November 1, 2009 Posted November 1, 2009 Hi, Please can anyone tell me what 'Inbox in Public Folders' means in the top left column of Outlook email? I've had a long period off work, and it looks like anon. people have been able to read my emails? There is also a heading saying 'Sent Items in Public Folders' also. A speedy reply would be helpful, many thanks.
AngryTechnician Posted November 1, 2009 Posted November 1, 2009 Is it in the section labelled 'Favorite Folders'? If so, it means that the Inbox and Sent Items from the Public Folders store have been marked as favourites. You can remove them by right-clicking and selecting 'Remove from Favorite Folders'.
Sooz Posted November 1, 2009 Author Posted November 1, 2009 Hi, Thanks - I'm not quite sure what you mean, though (Sorry - I really don't know much about IT). I'll check tomorrow.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now