Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

I face a weird issue with my Vista Enterprise edition. Sometime back suddenly one day all the autorun settings disappeared from my system.

When I checked the autorun defaults setting from the control panel I see that that dropdowns have gone blank completely. All the default options like "Open folder..", "Take no action", "Ask me everytime", etc. are simply wiped off... No more there! :eek:

Later when I installed some software like picasa, winamp, etc. these programs got added to the options list in the autorun defaults, but the above default options are still missing.

 

Now the autorun works in my system, and automatically launches the applications like picasa or winamp for appropriate disks, but I can't set/select the options like "Take no action" or "Ask me everytime" anymore :(

 

Can someone please tell me how I can add those default options back again?

 

Thanks in Advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...