Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just got wind of this

 

Little Boots - News - Earthquake remix competition with Buggedout & Discobelle

 

not that I'm much of a fan of little boots, apart from perhaps her first song where everyone (or just me) was wondering what the hell is that awesome square thing. If you're still wondering its called a

Tenori'on

TENORI-ON

as illustrated here:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cHX-znop8Q&feature=related]YouTube - Little Boots 'Meddle'[/ame]

 

but anyways the aim is to remix one of her tracks and you get the individual parts of the song in wave format left and right channels.

 

frankly at this point I have no idea how one might do such a thing but well, the internet is full of information and well, I like a challenge and learning new things. And perhaps some of you might have an idea and even some talent!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...