Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

***Thomas Computer Supplies Old Stock Clearance***


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a load of stock that has been sent back to us as either no longer required or ordered incorrectly.. I was gonna put them on ebay as most are past there install by dates but thought I would let you guys pick your way through them first...here is the list

 

HP C4192A Cyan toner, unopened ....£30

Brother TN2000 Opened, tab pulled .... £20

Samsung SCX4216D3 Opened tab pulled .... £20

 

The items listed below I will sell for any price!! Just make an offer!!!

 

Epson T066140TT Stylus C48 - 3 Pack .... use by 08/08

2 x Epson T039 C43 3 Colour Ink .... use by 10/07

Epson T018 Colour Stylus Color 680 .... use by 07/09

Epson T0323/322/324 Stylus C70/C80 cyan, magenta & yellow .... use by 02/08 & 07/08

Epson T050142 Black twin pack .... use by 02/09

2 x Epson T0422 Epson Stylus C82/CX5200/5400 Cyan .... use by 03/07

3 x Epson T0542 Epson Stylus Photo R800 Cyan ... no box

 

HP No 14 Colour x 4 ... use by July 06

HP No 23G Colour ... use by 05/08

2 x HP No 14 Black .... use by Aug 08

HP No 14 Black .... no box use by Aug 06

HP 51649a ... No box

HP No 344 Colour ..... no box

2 x HP51645a .... use by march 08

HP No 10 black .... no box

HP No 10 Magenta ....no box

HP No 11 Magenta and Yellow .... no box

2 x HP51629a .... No box

HP51629a .... use by 07/06

 

PM if you want any more details!!!

 

Might have some more in a few days!!!

  • Thanks 1
Posted

I also have ....

 

Q2613X, C9703A and C3906a's free to a good home.....these and the other stuff I will just take payment for postage to get rid of them!!!! Pleeeaaaaseee!! It will save putting them on ebay! :D

Posted
Can you list the printers they fit please?

 

I have no idea regard part numbers.

You can Google them and usually find the printers. That's what I've done.

Posted (edited)

It's Friday so reasonably quiet, so I will try to get the printers listed today for you all...

 

The No 11's & No. 10 black are gone, and the Q2613X

 

Dave, I still have a pile to go through, so watch this space................

Edited by Tcsltd
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

A few additions marked in red.....all but the top 3 are going free to a good home :o just PM me your details!!

 

Also if anyone wants any academic diaries let me know... i have 15 going spare!!

 

 

HP C4192A Cyan toner for HP 4500 & 4550, unopened ....£15

Brother TN2000 for HL 2030, HL2040 + more Opened, tab pulled .... £10

Samsung SCX4216D3 for SCX4016 Opened tab pulled .... £20

 

The items listed below I will sell for any price!! Just make an offer!!!

 

Epson T066140TT Stylus C48 - 3 Pack .... use by 08/08

2 x Epson T039 C43 3 Colour Ink .... use by 10/07

Epson T018 Colour Stylus Color 680 .... use by 07/09

Epson T0323/322/324 Stylus C70/C80 cyan, magenta & yellow .... use by 02/08 & 07/08

Epson T050142 Black twin pack .... use by 02/09

2 x Epson T0422 Epson Stylus C82/CX5200/5400 Cyan .... use by 03/07

3 x Epson T0542 Epson Stylus Photo R800 Cyan ... no box

 

HP No 14 Colour x 4 ... use by July 06

HP No 23G Colour ... use by 05/08

2 x HP No 14 Black .... use by Aug 08

HP No 14 Black .... no box use by Aug 06

HP 51649a ... No box plus 2 boxed

HP No 344 Colour ..... no box

2 x HP51645a .... use by march 08

2 x HP51629a .... No box

HP51629a .... use by 07/06

HP51626A ...Oct 03

HP51625A X 2

HPC6615D No15 x2

 

Than some HP's that Noah had for his printer on the Ark!!! HP No 19's x 3 ...might actually be a museum piece now....I've been here nearly 12 years and I can't remember them!!

 

Canon BCI-11 colour 1 pack of 3

Canon BCI-11 black 1 pack of 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...