Guest richard Posted September 14, 2006 Posted September 14, 2006 Been asked to look at thin clients for the science dept at one of my schools and was wondering if things data loggers and the Intel microscopes can be connected to them at all as I have no real knowledge of thin clients. The reason they wnat to look at them is one of a lack of space in most of the labs.
Geoff Posted September 14, 2006 Posted September 14, 2006 I know citrix has no trouble with this. Provided the 'thin client' hardware is actually a PC with the required ports.
Guest richard Posted September 14, 2006 Posted September 14, 2006 What about using terminal services?
Guest richard Posted September 14, 2006 Posted September 14, 2006 Thanks Geoff. I don't think that they want to go down the Citrix due to cost.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now