Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking at ways that I can reduce the amount of time our school website takes to maintait in the way of updating diary dates, news items, vacancies etc.

 

I've designed plenty of websites before, but never touched anything data driven.

 

I'm trying to connect dreamweaver to Access or SQL database and keep getting various messages. The moust useful being "An unknown error has occurred" - great!

 

Does anyone currently do this kind of thing, or have any hints where I might be going wrong?

 

I'm using Dreamweaver CS3, testing server is a VM Win Server 2008 with SQL Express.

 

Any help would be appreciated guys...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...