TronXP Posted October 13, 2009 Posted October 13, 2009 Does anybody here use Pro-bots and the probotix software??? If so does it work on vista machines?
mavhc Posted August 4, 2011 Posted August 4, 2011 Just phoned them today, they say they're updating it, will be a few months. Combined with the Valient Roamer 2 being delayed it seems the turtle industry is cursed/dying
penfold Posted October 14, 2011 Posted October 14, 2011 Any update on this? The only thing I can find is that it's not vista compatible but still seems to be advertised? I've got a member of staff wanting to use it, and I've tried informing them that it was designed for Windows 98(the disk they provided) but still want to use it. Have I missed anything or can I tell them to find something else?
penfold Posted October 17, 2011 Posted October 17, 2011 Or alternatively can anyone suggest any other software which does the same thing?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now