Mark_D Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 Hi All I have my macs bound to Ad and all is reasonably well, one fly remains in the ointment. I can set a users my docs (mapped to a network share using classlink/ad) to automount on the mac but I get a message about permissions to open the folder. To fix this I have to allow Traverse folder under the network share, and un tick "Prevent running of executables in home folder" From within classlink 7. I am loath to do the executables bit for obvious reasons. Has anyone found a way round this? I would like to get this sorted without resorting to dual booting the macs or allowing the executables to run. Thanks Mark
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now