teejay Posted September 30, 2009 Posted September 30, 2009 For all you crumblies like me who were brought up on the computers of the 80's, a one off comedy drama about Clive Sinclair is coming soon to BBC 4 BBC - Micro Men 1
tmcd35 Posted October 8, 2009 Posted October 8, 2009 Thanks for the reminder, I'd forgotton all about this.
Dos_Box Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 I enjoyed it. It did come down hard on it's portrayal of Sinclair though. Mind you, the BBC would hardly be doing a disservice to it's own computer would it?
sdc Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 I don't suppose anyone managed to record this, and if so, if I would be able to obtain a copy please? I missed it and would really like to see it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now