SimpleSi Posted September 30, 2009 Posted September 30, 2009 Dear Suppliers Finally had a meeting with my headteacher and I'd like a quote for :- 6 x Laptops (Must have XP installed or downgrade CD, min screen res 1024x768 and looking for long battery life - don't mind spending a bit more for long battery life - minimum 3hrs of "real" usage) 7 x Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 access points 1 x laptop trolley (capacity at least 15 laptops) regards Simon
Haptic Posted September 30, 2009 Posted September 30, 2009 Dear Suppliers Finally had a meeting with my headteacher and I'd like a quote for :- 6 x Laptops (Must have XP installed or downgrade CD, min screen res 1024x768 and looking for long battery life - don't mind spending a bit more for long battery life - minimum 3hrs of "real" usage) 7 x Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 access points 1 x laptop trolley (capacity at least 15 laptops) regards Simon Hiya Simon, I will work on a quote for you straight away fella , do you have a particular model/brand of notebook in mind ?
SimpleSi Posted September 30, 2009 Author Posted September 30, 2009 do you have a particular model/brand of notebook in mind No but in another thread AngryTechnician posted a link to a Dell that he said lasts a good 3 hours. regards Simon 1
Haptic Posted September 30, 2009 Posted September 30, 2009 No but in another thread AngryTechnician posted a link to a Dell that he said lasts a good 3 hours. regards Simon I will get onto our dell account manager for you straight away fella:cool:
SimpleSi Posted October 2, 2009 Author Posted October 2, 2009 Any sign of activity from your Dell person? regards Simon
Haptic Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 Any sign of activity from your Dell person? regards Simon should have a nice little quote for you on monday fella;)
SimpleSi Posted October 7, 2009 Author Posted October 7, 2009 Thanks for the quotes everyone - I've ended up going for one via BuyFocus. regards Simon
laserblazer Posted October 13, 2009 Posted October 13, 2009 Thanks for the quotes everyone - I've ended up going for one via BuyFocus. regards Simon Any chance of a rough breakdown of the quote please Simon? Our HT has just asked me to do a bit of homework. I'd have sent you a PM but your mailbox is full!
Haptic Posted October 13, 2009 Posted October 13, 2009 Any chance of a rough breakdown of the quote please Simon? Our HT has just asked me to do a bit of homework. I'd have sent you a PM but your mailbox is full! be sure to give me a shout aswell fella Im sure we can do something amazing for you,
SimpleSi Posted October 13, 2009 Author Posted October 13, 2009 Any chance of a rough breakdown of the quote please HP PROBOOK 4510S £457.74 WHR-HP-G54 £41.53 lapcabby lap16v £600.00 Obviously I'll need to try the HPs out to see if the "5 hour" battery life approaches 3 hours in the real world regards Simon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now