Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear Sponsors :-)

 

I'm looking for 2x (possibly 3) Zoom H2 MP3 recorders (or suggestions of other comparable products) and 40x portable MP3 players, possibly the Sansa Clip - whatever it is, it must have a screen and be able to record (WAV recording would be fine). Funding approval should be reasonably quick once I've got the numbers.

 

Quotes welcome :-)

Posted
Dear Sponsors :-)

 

I'm looking for 2x (possibly 3) Zoom H2 MP3 recorders (or suggestions of other comparable products) and 40x portable MP3 players, possibly the Sansa Clip - whatever it is, it must have a screen and be able to record (WAV recording would be fine). Funding approval should be reasonably quick once I've got the numbers.

 

Quotes welcome :-)

 

Hiya Enjay,

 

If you would like to pm me your details I will work on a quote for you straight away,;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...