Haptic Posted September 25, 2009 Posted September 25, 2009 Well guys its been a mad busy week , thankyou for all the orders and enquires I know some of you are still waiting for quotes but it will be worth it and they will be with you on Monday so until then i bid you a great weekend and speak soon, http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t209/Sembronoh/great-weekend.jpg
powdarrmonkey Posted September 25, 2009 Posted September 25, 2009 Hey, I've been waiting a month now Ah well. Enjoy yourself
Haptic Posted September 28, 2009 Author Posted September 28, 2009 Only a month? I'm still waiting for a quote for 30 PCs and monitors from July! hmmm sure you have been quoted fella
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now