gshaw Posted September 17, 2009 Posted September 17, 2009 Just a quick qu... if you use free webmail have you ever had problems with multiple users logging in at once? We used to teach Yahoo mail (adult education) but started getting 999 errors when they all tried to login at once... Yahoo Error Unable to process request at this time -- error 999 Seems Yahoo are paranoid about multiple connections... very dumb when your firewall comes out from one IP! I think GMail is fine but not liked by students, I trust MS to make Hotmail work but that's a guess not based on evidence. Any feedback on what's worked for you all? 1
c1aire_w Posted September 17, 2009 Posted September 17, 2009 Hi I've just taken over the role of ICT coordinator in a school and their currently email program is rubbish and not at all user friendly. I am used to working in a school with an Exchange Server which was sooo much easier. I have been looking at a few web-based emails (Yahoo! and Live@edu) than can be linked to Outlook when in school, but . . . i dont if i am allowed to use these due to been a school and confidential data etc. i'm new to this technical side of things so any help i get i would be most grateful. thanks claire
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now