CharlieKES Posted September 13, 2009 Posted September 13, 2009 Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could help me. Our school has the Adobe CS4 Master collection, and we also have the Adobe Toolkit that will create small setup exe's. What I then do is, create one package for say Dreamweaver only, I then create another for Photoshop. Then theres a problem, when you actually try and install these packages, it wont install anything after you've installed the first package. I get no error messages as the toolkit creates silent installations only, and there is nothing in the event viewer. The reason why I want to create individual packages is so we can roll these packages one by one, and not flood our network with adobe installation requests. Any ideas?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now