Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm having difficulties figuring out where in the template.css file to make the necessary edit(s) to change the style of the border around these EduGeek modules. I want to make the border a little wider and change the color. I may be editing the wrong CSS file??? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I attached a screen shot to hopefully better display what I'm trying to work with.

 

Thanks,

DB

border.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...