Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Fed up with less that satisfactory sound solutions with tones of wires everywhere, or speakers with the sound controls on the back of them etc. - when we were shopping for bits for our new business and enterprise area, I thought I'd give these a try.

 

Vision CS1300 ceiling speakers & Techconnect AMP - Misco.co.uk

 

Installed them all today (yes I know it's a Sunday, but we were running behind time) and the sound from that little amp is absolutely amazing! We're running 4 speakers from each one (2 per channel) and it really does work as well as they show in the video. The only draw back is when you're on channel 1 and there's a source playing into channel 2, you can hear it faintly in the background, but we can live with that - I've only wired it up to one source anyway.

 

It's not quite as full a sound as you'd get from a bigger amplifier, and there's obviously no bass, treble or balance adjustments, but for classroom use it's absolutely perfect. :)

 

Just thought I'd share that.

 

Mike.

Posted
We've just had some similar ones fitted in our new building, but as we don't start client fit-out until next week I haven't had chance to try them. They're certainly much neater than traditional wall-mounts though; there's a mini-jack in on the trunking and from there on everything is hidden.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...