meastaugh1 Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 Hi, Are there known issues with installing on Win XP x64 (SP2)? When I try to assign through AD, it repeatedly error 1923 insufficient permissions. I get a similar response from an interactive installation.
powdarrmonkey Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 Well, there are now What version of the client are you using, and what gives you the error - group policy editor, MSI installer or both? I haven't had any problems installing to an x64 Windows 7 machine, so I wouldn't expect any from XP. There might be someone around who uses it and can have a try for us. Usual checks - .Net 2.0? administrator account? 1
meastaugh1 Posted September 7, 2009 Author Posted September 7, 2009 It was the installer. My fault, you were right it was the absence of .net. I was relying on WSUS to install it, but I think I needed to authorise x64 edition of .net 2 separately. Have included .net 3.5 in the image and all is well, thanks. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now