GrumbleDook Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 Another classic Microsoft demonstration Ok ... we all know that if something can go wrong it will go wrong ...
alan-d Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 LMAO - no improvement from the kit I was trying to use about 5 years ago Nice one!
thom Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 I tried it out on my HP nx6125 and it takes you through a wonderful tutorial & training session. I got very excited at the prospect of shouting OK at my laptop throught out the day. However, after the tutorial I had much the same problems as the demo above.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now