Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Right I have a problem I created a Cert request on a server for a wildcard SSL however the server is being decommissioned now and I need to move this cert to another box the problem here is that Apache can move certs easily but I am lost to know how to achieve this in IIS/Exchange/ISA I need to use it for my new exchange box, Sharepoint and ISA?

 

 

Wes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...